EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the full Terms & Conditions before purchasing your ticket for Southbeats Festival.
1. In these Terms & Conditions, “Event” means the event for which You have purchased a ticket, “the Promoter”, “we”, “us” and “our” means SBE Live Ltd and any associated promoter(s) of the Event; “you”, “your”, “ticket holders’ and “guests’ means you as the ticket holder, “ticket” means any valid ticket or wristband which permits you to attend the Event or any valid wristband for which you have exchanged your ticket at the Event.
2. These Terms and Conditions should be read in accordance with the terms and conditions of the authorised ticket agent from which You purchased Your Ticket. In the event of any differences between these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions of the relevant authorised ticket agent, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
3. All Tickets are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. Purchase of any Ticket confirms Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions on Your behalf and on behalf of any person for whom You are purchasing Tickets.
4. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice. Updates will be published on the Southbeats Festival website.
1. A valid ticket is required to be admitted to the event.
2. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged.
3. Tickets cannot be resold.
4. Upon purchase, please check your ticket carefully as mistakes cannot be corrected after purchase.
5. Tickets, wristbands or other forms of accreditation to the Event are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain the property of the Promoter and may be recalled at any time.
6. The Promoter is not liable for lost, stolen or defaced tickets or wristbands. Your ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, defaced or altered.
7. Ticket prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
8. Tickets bought from unauthorised agents are not valid and admission may not be granted to the Event with any Ticket bought from unauthorised agents.
9. Tickets may not be used as part of any promotion, competition, advertising or for commercial gain without the permission of the Promoter. Any attempt to do so will result in the ticket being void and any person holding such a ticket will be refused entry to, or ejected from the Event without refund.
1. All tickets are non-refundable.
2. Tickets are sold subject to the Promoter’s right to alter or vary the published Event programme, which may result in changes to the performance line-up, set times or any other aspect of the Event. Tickets are for the Event and not a specific artist.
3. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation in relation to the Event which have been arranged by you are made at your own risk and neither the authorised ticket agent nor the Promoter will have any liability for any such loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure in the case of a cancellation, postponement or otherwise.
1. You must be at least 18 years of age to gain entry to the Event.
2. Valid proof of age ID is required to gain entry to the Event. Recognised and accepted forms of ID are Photo Driving or Provisional Driving License, Passport and Proof of Age Card with PASS (hologram) logo. Photocopies are not acceptable. We will not refund tickets purchased by anyone under the age of 18 or anyone without appropriate ID.
3. The Event operates a challenge 25 policy. If you look under 25 then you may be asked to prove that you are over 18 if you want to buy alcohol.
1. Searching is a condition of entry to the Event. All ticket holders and guests must consent to a security search of persons, clothing, bags and any other items deemed necessary. Refusal of a search will result in refusal of admission.
2. The Promoter retains the right to conduct searches during the Event. If you refuse to be searched, you may be ejected.
3. The Event operates a zero tolerance policy to drugs. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances and contraband items will be refused admission or ejected from the site and may also be liable for prosecution. Any items found that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated. This includes nitrous oxide (laughing gas).
4. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission and no refunds will be given to customers who are refused entry or ejected from the site.
The following items are prohibited from the Event and will be confiscated.
5. Aerosols, air horns, alcohol, animals (other than registered guide or hearing dogs), BBQs, bicycles, chairs of any sort, drones, excessive amounts of cigarettes, flags/banners, flares/fireworks, food and drink (there will be plenty of varied food/beverage stalls on site), gazebos, glass/sharp objects, illegal substances/legal highs, laser pens, marker pens, medications (unless in sealed, unbroken packaging), megaphones, nitrous oxide, professional photographic, video or recording equipment, sound systems, sparklers, umbrellas, weapons, windbreakers/tents.
6. We reserve the right to confiscate any items not listed that we deem to be inappropriate/dangerous.
7. There will be no admission to the Event before the designated opening times on any day of the Event. No refunds will be given to customers who arrive after the advertised last entry time.
8. There shall be no re-admission or pass-outs of any kind during the Event.
9. All customers are asked to observe and comply with safety advice, site signage and ‘No Smoking’ areas. In accordance with Smoke-Free Regulations, the tented arenas and other areas of the Event are designated ‘No Smoking’ areas.
10. You shall not bring into the Event or display or distribute (whether for free or not) at the Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
11. Access to arenas within the Event is subject to capacity and the Promoter accepts no liability and will not offer any refunds if you are unable to attend a specific performance due to the arena being at maximum capacity.
12. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the Event to ensure the safe management of the festival site. You must at all times comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards.
13. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for any damage or loss of personal items at the Event.
14. Exposure to loud music can damage your hearing.
15. Strobe lights and smoke machines will be in use.
FILMING, PHOTOGRAPHY & CCTV
1. Your attendance at the Event confirms your consent to use Your actual or simulated likeness in all media including film, photo, audio and audio-visual for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright of which is owned by the Promoter or its contractors without payment or compensation.
2. CCTV will be in operation across the site. Images are recorded for the prevention of crime and disorder. If requested, images will be passed directly to the Police.
3. Professional photography, video and audio recording equipment is not allowed. Unauthorised photography, video and audio recording of the Event for professional purposes or financial gain is strictly prohibited.
1. The Event operates a free carer ticket policy for customers with access requirements. We will require you to provide valid documentation of your accessibility requirements.
2. If you have access requirements, please contact us as far in advance of the Event as possible. If you have not notified the Promoter of your access requirements in advance of 14 days prior to the start of the Event, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to cater to your needs though we will use reasonable endeavours to do so.